[09/30/2019 @ 05:38 PM CT] Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, SkyScanner, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, CheapTickets.
Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time (see time-stamp).
American Airlines and Delta have round-trip flights from Austin (AUS) to Kingston Jamaica or Grand Cayman (KIN/GCM) for $318-$359 with a connection. Flights October to November. Very few weekends available. Origin/Destination reversible.
Note: Most flights to Grand Cayman have a long connection for this deal.
Note: Carry-on bag is allowed for free on Delta or American Airlines. You can avoid paying for seat selection by accepting the randomly assigned seat at the gate.
We don’t charge a subscription fee. All of our deal notifications are available for FREE via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, our Webpage, and our E-mail list. If you are paying someone a subscription fee for our content, you are being ripped off.
- Kingston – Example Dates: (BookingBuddy / Priceline) Oct 22 – Oct 24 / Oct 22 – Oct 25 / Oct 22 – Oct 26 / Oct 22 – Oct 29 / Oct 25 – Oct 28 / Oct 25 – Oct 29 / Oct 26 – Oct 28 / Oct 26 – Oct 29 / Oct 29 – Nov 05 / Nov 02 – Nov 05 / Nov 02 – Nov 06 / Nov 03 – Nov 05 / Nov 03 – Nov 06 / Nov 03 – Nov 08 / Nov 09 – Nov 12 / Nov 09 – Nov 13 / Nov 09 – Nov 14 / Nov 16 – Nov 19 / Nov 16 – Nov 20 / Nov 16 – Nov 21 / Nov 17 – Nov 19 / Nov 17 – Nov 20 / Nov 17 – Nov 21 / Nov 18 – Nov 20 / Nov 18 – Nov 21 / Nov 19 – Nov 21 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
- Kingston – Weekend Example Dates: (BookingBuddy / Priceline) Oct 25 – Oct 28 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
- Kingston – Extended Weekend Dates: (BookingBuddy / Priceline) Oct 25 – Oct 29 / Oct 26 – Oct 28 / Oct 26 – Oct 29 / Nov 02 – Nov 05 / Nov 09 – Nov 12 / Nov 16 – Nov 19 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
- Grand Cayman – Example Dates: (BookingBuddy / Priceline) Oct 27 – Oct 29 / Nov 02 – Nov 04 / Nov 02 – Nov 05 / Nov 02 – Nov 06 / Nov 03 – Nov 05 / Nov 03 – Nov 06 / Nov 10 – Nov 12 / Nov 10 – Nov 13 / Nov 10 – Nov 14 / Nov 12 – Nov 14 / Nov 16 – Nov 19 / Nov 16 – Nov 20 / Nov 17 – Nov 19 / Nov 17 – Nov 20 / Nov 19 – Nov 20 / Nov 20 – Nov 23 / Nov 20 – Nov 24 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
- Tips: Use Tripadvisor to create a Hotel “short list”. First, plug in your dates and destination. Then select “Sort by Traveler Ranked”. Finally, select the “Traveler Ranking” filter to show “only 4* and up”. Use this resulting “short list” of hotels to find the cheapest one with a high ranking.
- Tips: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card allows for 1-to-1 point transfers to several airline loyalty programs. Booking with points is a good alternative to paying with cash when the price of airfare is high. Here is the current list of Chase Sapphire transfer partners: United, Southwest, jetBlue, British Airways, Iberia, Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Air France, KLM, Virgin Atlantic, Aer Lingus, and Air Canada.
- Tips: Vacation rentals on Vrbo are usually cheaper per night for longer stays than shorter stays. This is due to three main factors; The first is that most properties have a cleaning fee that is a fixed rate, the second is that many hosts provide discounts for stays longer than 6-days, the third is that the Vrbo service fee percentage is higher on short stays.
- Tips: You can (and should) sort the Vrbo vacation rental search results by “Total” price. Doing so exposes properties with high fees. For example, a $140 per-night property with $100 fees will rank as being more expensive than a $150 per-night property with $30 fees, when sorted. Sorting by “most reviews” is also a good option, as this will show you the most popular properties.
- Tips: Rent a car for cheaper by using Priceline’s “Express Deals”. The rental car company will be hidden until after you purchase, but this allows those companies to undercut the published rate indirectly. You can remove low quality companies from those hidden results. The trick is to use the quality filter on their website to remove any rental car company with a review rating under 7.0 and then pick the deals that survive the filter.
- Tips: Hotel rates for Weekend dates are usually higher than the rates for Sunday through Thursday. Tripadvisor has a color-coded date calendar, red when the average hotel price for that day is more expensive, green for less expensive. You can use this to get an overview of what dates in the month are at a discount.
- Tips: Different booking websites will often have differing routes, prices, and availability. Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy, Skyscanner, and Kayak to see if any other site or airline is offering a better deal.
- Join our instant notification Telegram Channels: (Austin & San Antonio / Houston / Dallas / New York / Chicago & Milwaukee / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Follow us on Instagram (Austin & San Antonio / Houston / Dallas / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Follow us on Mastodon (Houston / Dallas / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Say Hello on Twitter (Austin & San Antonio / Houston / Dallas / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Like us on Facebook (Austin & San Antonio / Houston / Dallas / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
I was able to pull this up on Priceline. Screenshot taken when this post was initially created. See timestamps at the top of this post.
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $482
- Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, SkyScanner, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, CheapTickets.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, CheapTickets.com, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Avianca, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
- Flights from Dallas [Cheap DFW]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), and Denver (DEN).