[01/08/2016 @ 12:40 PM] Open this itinerary here: Frontier, BookingBuddy, Priceline, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia.
[01/09/2016 @ 2:00 AM] Sale extended. Fare increased +$10. Availability has decreased. Discount Den members still have some good fares available.
[01/19/2016 @ 8:57 PM] Old post. Fare gone. Removing from deal list.
The details on this page was accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability can and will change, given enough time. This page contains links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link and purchase travel from their website.
Frontier has round-trip flights from Austin (AUS) to Denver (DEN) or Las Vegas (LAS) for *$48 / *$68, NONSTOP. That’s $24 / $34 each-way. Flights are midweek, January to March. Most flight availability will be in February. See the Flight Details section of this post for example booking dates.
*Frontier Airlines charges a checked/carry-on bag fee of $30 each way. This fee is avoidable if you can pack what you need in a personal item such as a small backpack. You can read more about avoiding this fee on our Sister Publication, Escape Houston here: [Tip: Avoid Frontier Airline’s carry-on fee].
Note: Unless you absolutely need a specific seat, YOU SHOULD NOT PAY FOR ASSIGNED SEATING. Instead, skip it during your booking process and it will automatically assign you a free (random) seat at the gate.
Different booking sites may have slightly different prices, availability and routing. You may want to do a quick check on BookingBuddy to see if any other airline is offering something better before finalizing your purchase.
To save the most money, we suggest using the 15% / 20% off Hotel coupon codes when you book your hotel. It will save you a significant amount of money. Coupon codes are located on our sister site, here: [Coupon Codes for Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and More]. You should avoid buying Hotel and Car on Frontier’s website; it will usually cost more than other OTAs such as Priceline, Orbitz, and Travelocity.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
- Availability: See calendar.
- Documentation: Domestic Flight
- Departure and Destination Airports: AUS – LAS / DEN
- Example Dates: (Frontier) Feb 17 – Feb 24 / Other dates: Use the Calendar on Frontier Airlines website.
- Carrier: Frontier
- Fare Basis Code:
- Fare Class:
- Mile Accrual: 100%
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 2.66 (2180 miles)
- Full Route: AUS-LAS-AUS
- Previous Low Price: $88* on 4/15/15.
- Open this itinerary on: Frontier, BookingBuddy, Priceline, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, CheapTickets.com, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Avianca, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Agoda
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
- Flights from Dallas [Cheap DFW]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), and Denver (DEN).