Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time (see time-stamp).
THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED. THE CURRENT OFFER HAS DECREASED BACK TO 50,000 POINTS.
WE WILL LEAVE THE ORIGINAL (Expired) OFFER TEXT HERE SO YOU CAN COMPARE IT TO FUTURE OFFERS.
Chase will be ending their 90,000 sign-up bonus for the “Ink Business Cash® Credit Card” and the “Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card” this month.
There are a few things to point out about this deal:
- This is the highest bonus for these two cards that we’ve seen.
- These cards don’t have an annual fee and they don’t allow you to transfer points to airline and hotel partners. You can get around that limitation by moving these points to a Chase card that has better benefits. For example, if you already have the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, you can transfer points from these cards to that card on the Ultimate Rewards website. Then you can use the points via the Ultimate Rewards card that has better perks.
- (Loading APR values…). The ongoing APR is: (Loading APR values…).
- These are business cards and you can apply as a sole-proprietor with your name as the business.
- If you already have other Chase Ink cards you can still get approved and receive the bonus.
- Previous sign-up bonus promotions for these cards were 30,000 and 75,000.
- If get denied and you have good credit, call their reconsideration hotline: 800-453-9719. Calling may not change the status, but there is a chance it will. You’ll also be able to get better insight in why your application was denied.