United is offering round-trip flights from Austin (AUS) to Baltimore (BWI) for $134. Flights April to mid-May.
When you are ready to book, please use our links to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
When you begin your search for a Hotel or Vacation Rental in Baltimore please use our TripAdvisor: Baltimore link to find a good place to stay. Booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package will probably save you more money than if you were to book separately. Be sure to make use of any coupon codes for Hotels that may be available at the bottom of this post.
- Availability: See Calendar. 21-day advance purchase. PERMITTED TUE/WED/SAT.
- Documentation: Domestic Flight
- Departure and Destination Airports: AUS – BWI
- Example Dates: (Expedia) Apr 22 – Apr 29
- Carrier: United
- Fare Basis Code: NEK21ACS
- Fare Class: N
- Mile Accrual: United is revenue based. 🙁
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 4.87 (2750 miles)
- Full Route: AUS-IAH-BWI-IAH-AUS
- Open this itinerary on: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, CheapTickets.com, Skyscanner
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), and Denver (DEN).