[05/15/2015 @ 4:47 PM] Open this itinerary on: Priceline, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingBuddy.
[07/14/2015 @ 5:44 PM] Price has increased to $354.
[07/15/2015 @ 1:09 PM] Fare gone. Removed from deal list.
[07/21/2015 @ 11:36 AM] Deal is back. Lower Price, More months available.
[07/22/2015 @ 10:09 AM] Deal is no longer showing up on most OTAs. Fare was probably removed by Delta. Marking this one as expired.
[07/22/2015 @ 10:26 AM] Correction: Fares before mid-October have been removed. Those from October to December are still available.
[07/24/2015 @ 1:34 AM] This deal looks like it’s ending soon. Price has increased.
Delta and United have round-trip flights from Austin (AUS) or San Antonio (SAT) to Belize (BZE) for $285 with a connection. Flights from October to December. See the Flight Details section of this post for example dates.
Note: San Antonio (SAT) has less availability, mostly TUE/WED flights midweek. Other days have long layover times.
To save the most money, be sure to make use of the travel coupon codes available at the bottom of this post.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz allow free cancellation before 10 PM CST the day after purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy allows you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. After the grace period, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
United, Delta, JetBlue and Virgin America offer free cancellation within the next 24-hours while American allows you to “Hold” a ticket for 24-hours. Keep in mind that once you pay for a ticket on AA.com you can’t cancel it without a change fee or penalty, even if was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
The Department of Transportation doesn’t enforce 24-hour free cancellation on tickets less than 7-days away from departure, so some airlines and OTAs will allow it while some will not. On Orbitz, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancel” next to the price of the ticket.
When you are ready to book, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
When you begin your search for a Hotel or Vacation Rental in Belize please use our TripAdvisor : Belize link to find a good place to stay. Booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package will probably save you more money than if you were to book separately.
- Availability: See Calendar. 14-day advance purchase. Ticket by July 23.
- Documentation: Passport required.
- Departure and Destination Airports: AUS or SAT – BZE
- Example Dates: Austin (Orbitz) Oct 23 – Oct 27 / Nov 12 – Nov 17 / Nov 10-13 – Nov 17-19
- Example Dates: San Antonio (Priceline) Oct 21 – Oct 28 / Nov 04 – Nov 11
- Carrier: Delta
- Fare Basis Code: VNN14ASZ
- Fare Class: V
- Mile Accrual: Delta is revenue based. Use an Alaska Air account for better mileage accrual.
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 7.32 (3894 miles)
- Full Route: AUS-ATL-BZE-ATL-AUS
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $415
- Open this itinerary on: Priceline, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, CheapTickets.com, Skyscanner
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), and Denver (DEN).