[11/22/2016 @ 6:04 PM] Book this fare on: Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
[11/23/2016 @ 2:05 PM] Only UA available on a few destinations now. AA/DL and their alliance partners have all pulled their fares.
[11/23/2016 @ 9:26 PM] Fare gone. Removing from deal list.
The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability can and will change, given enough time. This page contains links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link and purchase travel from their website.
American Airlines and Oneworld partners are offering round-trip flights from Austin (AUS) to many destinations in Europe (see list below) for $393-$504 either NONSTOP or with a single-stop. Flights from November to April 2017. Expect prices to fluctuate by +/- $25.
Over the past few days, most of Europe has been priced at a very sharp discount via Delta and United. Those fares are currently offline from what I can tell. Luckily, these AA fares are still bookable for now (6:11 PM on 11/22/16).
Note: San Antonio (SAT) may also be available, to most of these destinations, but most routes have longer connection times or more connections than Austin (AUS).
Here’s the list of what we’re seeing on AA/Oneworld:
- $504 – London (Nonstop)
- $434 – Paris
- $432 – Amsterdam
- $448 – Prague
- $406 – Madrid
- $445 – Barcelona
- $393 – Helsinki
- $441 – Stockholm
- $482 – Berlin
- $464 – Frankfurt
- $450 – Copenhagen
- $460 – Rome
- $470 – Athems
- $440 – Zurich
- $487 – Munich
- $459 – Marseille
- $419 – Dublin
- $446 – Oslo
- $490 – Vienna
- $444 – Brussels
- This is not a comprehensive list of every available destination that AA is matching, I’m sure I missed a few of the destinations that don’t have a lot of traffic. You’ll need to experiment on your own if you’re looking for some of those.
- Example Dates: (Priceline / Travelocity) Dec 06 – Dec 13 / Jan 13 – Jan 20 / Jan 20 – Jan 27 / Jan 27 – Feb 03 / Feb 10 – Feb 17 / Feb 17 – Feb 24 / Feb 24 – Mar 03 / Mar 03 – Mar 10 / Mar 06 – Mar 13 / Mar 15 – Mar 22 / Mar 16 – Mar 23 / Mar 23 – Mar 30 / Apr 14 – Apr 21 / Apr 25 – May 02 / May 05 – May 12 / Other dates: Try Wednesday, Thursday or Friday departures and returns.
- Before you finalize your purchase, use BookingBuddy to see if any other website or airline is offering a better deal. Prices, routes, and available dates can vary between the various booking sites.
- If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
I was able to find this fare on Priceline, and it should be available on all of the other booking sites. Screenshot taken at 6:09 PM on 11/22/16.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancellation” next to the booking button at checkout.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Full Route:
- Previous Lowest Price Average:
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
- Lonely Planet: Travel Guides
- (Left Blank by Admin)
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, CheapTickets.com, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Avianca, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Agoda
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
- Flights from Dallas [Cheap DFW]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), and Denver (DEN).