Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time (see time-stamp).
Southwest has round-trip flights from Austin (AUS) to Las Vegas (LAS) for $126, NONSTOP. $61 each-way. Flights April to June, mostly midweek. No weekends. Origin/Destination reversible.
Note: Frontier has one or two slightly cheaper flights available with inferior, fee encumbered fares that charge a $60 to $76 dollar fee to bring a bag. You’ll want to avoid Frontier unless you plan on packing extremely lightly and have rock-solid travel plans already. We don’t consider the Frontier fares to be worthwhile unless they go on sale for less than $55.
Note: You can save an additional $125 if you book your Flight+Hotel together as a package and using the MAR125DOM coupon code on Southwest Vacations. Before you commit, always compare the prices of the individual Flights and Hotel with other hotel booking sites like Hotels.com or HotelsCombined.
- Example Dates: (Southwest / BookingBuddy) Apr 07 – Apr 11 / etc… / Jun 05 – Jun 10 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own. Use the Fare Calendar on Southwest Airlines.
I was able to pull this fare up on Southwest. Screenshot taken when this post was initially created. See timestamps at the top of this post.
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $150
- Book this fare on: Southwest, Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Expedia, Hotwire.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, CheapTickets.com, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Avianca, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
- Flights from Dallas [Cheap DFW]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), and Denver (DEN).