[12/22/2016 @ 11:24 AM] Book this fare on: Frontier, BookingBuddy, Priceline, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia.
[12/27/2016 @ 10:45 AM] Old post clean-up. Fare gone. Removing from deal list.
The details on this page was accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability can and will change, given enough time. This page contains links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link and purchase travel from their website.
Frontier has round-trip flights from Austin (AUS) to Las Vegas (LAS) for *$38, NONSTOP. That’s $19 each-way. Flights January to early-February. Origin/Destination reversible. These are “Red-eye” flights.
*Frontier Airlines charges a checked/carry-on bag fee of $30 each way. This fee is avoidable if you can pack what you need in a personal item such as a small backpack. You can read more about avoiding this fee on our Sister Publication, Escape Houston here: [Tip: Avoid Frontier Airline’s carry-on fee].
Note: Unless you absolutely need a specific seat, YOU SHOULD NOT PAY FOR ASSIGNED SEATING. Instead, skip it during your booking process and it will automatically assign you a free (random) seat at the gate.
Note: As these are red-eye flights, you may want to depart on a Thursday night and arrive on Friday morning…
HT: Spencer for the heads-up.
- Example Dates: (Frontier / BookingBuddy) Jan 06 – Jan 08 / Jan 05 – Jan 10 / Jan 14 – Jan 18 / Jan 18 – Jan 21 / Jan 21 – Jan 24 / Jan 28 – Jan 31 / Feb 01 – Feb 04 / Other dates: Use the calendar screenshots below. Or use the fare calendar on Frontier’s website.
- Before you finalize your purchase, use BookingBuddy to see if any other website or airline is offering a better deal. Prices, routes, and available dates can vary between the various booking sites.
- If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
Fare availability screenshots taken at 11:34 AM on 12/22/16:
I was able to pull this fare up on Frontier. Screenshot taken at 11:44 AM on 12/22/16.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
- Documentation: Domestic Flight
- Full Route: AUS-LAS-AUS
- Lowest Price Average: $88* on 4/15/15.
- Book this fare on: Frontier, BookingBuddy, Priceline, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, CheapTickets.com, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Avianca, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
- Flights from Dallas [Cheap DFW]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), and Denver (DEN).