[06/23/2015 @ 5:30 PM] Open this itinerary here: Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, CheapTickets, BookingBuddy.
[08/03/2015 @ 12:46 PM] Deal is back. UA only.
[08/03/2015 @ 3:37 PM] Price decreased from $174 to $154.
[08/06/2015 @ 1:00 PM] Fare gone. Removed from deal list.
The details and prices were valid when it was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability can and will change eventually.
United has round-trip flights from Austin (AUS) to Philadelphia (PHL) available for $154 with a connection. Cheapest flights MON-THU+SAT August to December with Holiday Blackouts. Fare is reversible. See the Flight Details section of this post for example booking dates.
To save the most money, be sure to make use of the travel coupon codes available at the bottom of this post. Booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package will probably save you more money than if you were to book separately. Travelocity and Orbitz usually have better package options than what the airlines offer directly, so be sure to compare their offerings to get the best deal.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz allow free cancellation before 10 PM CST the day after purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy allows you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. After the grace period, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
United, Delta, JetBlue and Virgin America offer free cancellation within the next 24-hours while American allows you to “Hold” a ticket for 24-hours. Keep in mind that once you pay for a ticket on AA.com you can’t cancel it without a change fee or penalty, even if was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
The DOT doesn’t enforce 24-hour free cancellation on tickets less than 7-days away from departure, so some airlines and OTAs will allow it while some will not. On Orbitz, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancel” next to the price of the ticket.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use our links to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
- Availability: See Calendar. 7-day advance purchase required.
- Documentation: Domestic Flight.
- Departure and Destination Airports: AUS – PHL
- Example Dates: (Priceline / Travelocity) Aug 19 – Aug 26 / Sep 15 – Sep 22 / Sep 12 – Sep 14 / Oct 02 – Oct 06 / Other dates: Try Orbitz +/- 3-day search tool.
- Carrier: United
- Fare Basis Code: NAA07ACN
- Fare Class: N
- Mile Accrual: United is revenue based at 5 points per dollar.
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 5.94 (2930 miles)
- Full Route: AUS-IAD-PHL-IAH-AUS
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $220
- Open this itinerary on: Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, CheapTickets, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, CheapTickets.com, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Avianca, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
- Flights from Dallas [Cheap DFW]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), and Denver (DEN).