The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamp). Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time. This website contains cookies for personalized ads and links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link. By continuing to use this website, you consent to the use of ads, affiliate links, and cookies.
Priceline has round-trip flights from Austin or San Antonio (AUS/SAT) to Honolulu (HNL) for $465-$508. Flights from August to September, Mondays to Thursdays. Expect prices to fluctuate by +/- $20.
Note: United, AA, and Delta have regular “un-hidden” fares for $552 on these dates.
Note: This is a Priceline “Express Deal”. The airline and exact flight is hidden until after purchase. Purchases are final. No 24-hour free cancellation. Guaranteed to be on a major airline. Select the deal with 0 to 1 stops and a layover less than 3-hours.
Note: We believe this hidden fare is on Delta or United.
- Example Dates: (Priceline) Aug 29 – Sep 05 / Sep 03 – Sep 10 / Sep 06 – Sep 11 / Sep 12 – Sep 19 / Sep 13 – Sep 18 / Sep 19 – Sep 26 / Sep 20 – Sep 25 / Sep 26 – Oct 03 / Sep 27 – Oct 02 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on Tripadvisor to see if any other site or airline is offering a better deal. Different booking websites will often have differing routes, prices, and availability.
- Join our instant notification Telegram Channels: (Austin & San Antonio / Dallas / Houston / New York / Chicago & Milwaukee / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland).
- Follow us on Instagram (Austin & San Antonio / Dallas / Houston / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle & Portland).
- Say Hello on Twitter (Austin & San Antonio / Dallas / Houston / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle & Portland).
- Like us on Facebook (Austin & San Antonio / Dallas / Houston / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle & Portland).
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
I was able to pull this fare up on Priceline. Screenshot taken at 10:04 PM on 08/07/18.
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $550.
- Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Expedia, Hotwire.
- Link to CheapTickets.com coupon code page – Check this page on Cheaptickets.com to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Travelocity coupon code page – Check this page on Travelocity to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Orbitz coupon code page – Check this page on Orbitz to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, CheapTickets.com, Skyscanner
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
- Flights from Dallas [Cheap DFW]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), and Denver (DEN).