Untied, American, and several other airlines are offering round-trip flights from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT) to Vancouver, Canada (YVR) for $335. Mostly midweek flights from June to Mid 2016. There isn’t much availability until the start of September. Carrier will vary depending on dates selected. See the flight details section of this post for working example dates.
Generally speaking, American Airlines and United are handling flights out of San Antonio while Delta and United have the deal out of Austin.
When you are ready to book, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral. Be sure to make use of any coupon codes for Hotels that may be available at the bottom of this post.
When you begin your search for a Hotel or Vacation Rental in Vancouver, Canada please use our TripAdvisor: Vancouver, Canada link to find a good place to stay. Booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package will probably save you more money than if you were to book separately.
- Availability: See Calendar. Mostly midweek flights from June until mid-2016.
- Documentation: Passport Required.
- Departure and Destination Airports: SAT or AUS – YVR
- Example Dates: AUSTIN (Priceline) Jun 12 – Jun 16 / Jul 08 – Jul 15 / Jul 14 – Jul 23 / Aug 12 – Aug 20 / Aug 18 – Aug 25 / Sep 19 – Sep 26 / Sep 23 –
- Example Dates: SAN ANTONIO (Priceline) Sep 09 – Sep 16 / Jun 04 – Jun 11 / Sep 16 – Sep 23 / Sep 22 – Sep 29 / Oct 13 – Oct 20 / Nov 11 – Nov 18 / Nov 18 – Nov 25 / Dec 30 – Jan 06 (2016)
- Carrier: American Airlines / United / Delta
- Fare Basis Code: (varies, depending on airlines)
- Fare Class:
- Mile Accrual: 100% Accrual on American Airlines. Others are revenue based (inferior). Consider using an AlaskaAir account for mileage accrual on Delta.
- Stopover component:
- CPM: 7.43 (4508 miles)
- Full Route: AUS-DFW-YVR-DFW-AUS
- Previous Low Price:
- Open this itinerary on: Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, CheapTickets.com, Skyscanner
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
- Flights from Dallas [Cheap DFW]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), and Denver (DEN).
Want travel coupon codes? Go here: [Coupon Codes for Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline].