The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamp). Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time. This website contains cookies for personalized ads and links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link. By continuing to use this website, you consent to the use of ads, affiliate links, and cookies.
American Airlines has round-trip flights from San Antonio (SAT) to Seattle (SEA) for $126 with a connection. Flights April, May, September, and January. Departures on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday. Origin/Destination reversible.
Note: Carry-on bag is allowed for free on American Airlines. You can avoid paying for seat selection by accepting the randomly assigned seat at the gate.
- All Example Dates: (BookingBuddy / Priceline) Apr 09 – Apr 16 / Apr 10 – Apr 13 / Apr 17 – Apr 20 / Apr 20 – Apr 23 / Apr 20 – Apr 27 / Apr 23 – Apr 30 / Apr 24 – Apr 27 / Apr 24 – May 01 / May 01 – May 04 / Sep 04 – Sep 11 / Sep 11 – Sep 18 / Sep 17 – Sep 24 / Sep 21 – Sep 24 / Jan 07 – Jan 14 / Jan 08 – Jan 11 / Jan 08 – Jan 15 / Jan 11 – Jan 14 / Jan 11 – Jan 18 / Jan 14 – Jan 21 / Jan 15 – Jan 18 / Jan 15 – Jan 22 / Jan 18 – Jan 21 / Jan 18 – Jan 25 / Jan 21 – Jan 28 / Jan 22 – Jan 25 / Jan 22 – Jan 29 / Jan 25 – Jan 28 / Jan 25 – Feb 01 / Jan 29 – Feb 01 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on
Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy to see if any other site or airline is offering a better deal. Different booking websites will often have differing routes, prices, and availability.
- Join our instant notification Telegram Channels: (Austin & San Antonio / Dallas / Houston / New York / Chicago & Milwaukee / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland).
- Follow us on Instagram (Austin & San Antonio / Dallas / Houston / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle & Portland).
- Say Hello on Twitter (Austin & San Antonio / Dallas / Houston / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle & Portland).
- Like us on Facebook (Austin & San Antonio / Dallas / Houston / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle & Portland).
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
I was able to pull this up on Priceline. Screenshot taken when this post was initially created. See timestamps at the top of this post.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $193
- Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, SkyScanner, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, CheapTickets.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, CheapTickets.com, Bookingbuddy
- Airlines:Southwest Vacations, Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), and Portland (PDX).