[06/06/2015 @ 01:11 PM] Open this itinerary here: Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, BookingBuddy.
[06/07/2015 @ 1:16 PM] Sale is probably over. I’m seeing that most airlines no longer offer this discount fare.
American Airlines has round-trip flights from Austin (AUS) to Madrid (MAD) for $784 with a connection. Flights September to January 2016. MON-WED departures/returns are cheapest.
New Years is available: Dec 29 – Jan 05’2016 for $829 round-trip.
Booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package will probably save you more money than if you were to book separately.
Other cites in Europe are on sale:
If you’re going to book a Hotel, consider using the CheapTickets 20% off (Non-Chain) Hotel coupon code.
When you are ready to book, please use our links to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral. Be sure to make use of any coupon codes for Hotels that may be available at the bottom of this post.
When you begin your search for a Hotel or Vacation Rental in Madrid please use our TripAdvisor: Madrid link to find a good place to stay.
- Availability: See Calendar. MON-WED departures and returns are cheapest.
- Documentation: Passport Required.
- Departure and Destination Airports: AUS – MAD
- Example Dates: (Priceline) New Years to Madrid Dec 29 – Jan 05’2016 / Sep 09 – Sep 16 / Any MON-THU in Sep-Dec /
- Carrier: American Airlines
- Fare Basis Code:
- Fare Class: O
- Mile Accrual: 100%
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 7.32 (10930 miles)
- Full Route: AUS-DFW-MAD-DFW-AUS
- Open this itinerary on: Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, CheapTickets.com, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Avianca, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Agoda
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
- Flights from Dallas [Cheap DFW]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), and Denver (DEN).