The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamp). Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time. This website contains cookies from Google for personalized ads and links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link. To opt-out of Google’s personalized ad cookies, go to myadcenter.google.com (link). By continuing to use this website, you consent to the use of ads, affiliate links, and cookies. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
British Airways has round-trip flights from Austin (AUS) to London (LHR) for $418, NONSTOP. Flights October to May. Departures on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday. 7-day minimum stay required.
Note: Carry-on bag is allowed for free, but there is a fee to check a bag, or select a seat. You can avoid seat selection fees by accepting the randomly assigned seat at the gate.
Note: Norwegian Air sometimes has sales on similar dates for about -$30 less. We recommend you avoid Norwegian Air for now, they seem to be on the verge of bankruptcy according to several sources [Skift, CondeNast]. A few other reasons to avoid Norwegian Air: Only 22-lbs allowed for free carry-on and No free meals. You’ll pay more to fly on Norwegian once the fees pile in.
- All Example Dates: (BookingBuddy / Priceline) Oct 27 – Nov 05 / Oct 29 – Nov 05 / Nov 06 – Nov 15 / Nov 10 – Nov 19 / Nov 12 – Nov 19 / Nov 12 – Nov 21 / Nov 17 – Nov 26 / Nov 19 – Nov 26 / Nov 19 – Nov 28 / Nov 26 – Dec 05 / Nov 27 – Dec 06 / Dec 03 – Dec 10 / Dec 03 – Dec 12 / Dec 04 – Dec 13 / Dec 10 – Dec 17 / Jan 14 – Jan 21 / Jan 15 – Jan 22 / Jan 21 – Jan 28 / Jan 22 – Jan 29 / Feb 11 – Feb 18 / Feb 12 – Feb 19 / Feb 18 – Feb 25 / Feb 19 – Feb 26 / Mar 15 – Mar 24 / Mar 16 – Mar 25 / Mar 17 – Mar 26 / Mar 22 – Mar 31 / Mar 23 – Apr 01 / Mar 24 – Apr 02 / Mar 25 – Apr 03 / Mar 29 – Apr 07 / Apr 05 – Apr 14 / Apr 06 – Apr 15 / Apr 07 – Apr 16 / Apr 12 – Apr 21 / Apr 13 – Apr 22 / Apr 14 – Apr 23 / Apr 15 – Apr 24 / Apr 21 – Apr 30 / Apr 22 – May 01 / Apr 26 – May 05 / Apr 27 – May 06 / Apr 28 – May 07 / Apr 29 – May 08 / May 03 – May 12 / May 04 – May 13 / May 05 – May 14 / May 06 – May 15 / May 10 – May 19 / May 11 – May 20 / May 12 – May 21 / May 13 – May 22 / May 17 – May 26 / May 18 – May 27 / May 19 – May 28 / May 20 – May 29 / May 24 – Jun 02 / May 25 – Jun 03 / May 26 – Jun 04 / May 27 – Jun 05 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
- Tips: Vacation rentals on Vrbo are usually cheaper per night for longer stays than shorter stays. This is due to three main factors; The first is that most properties have a cleaning fee that is a fixed rate, the second is that many hosts provide discounts for stays longer than 6-days, the third is that the Vrbo service fee percentage is higher on short stays.
- Tips: You can (and should) sort the Vrbo vacation rental search results by “Total” price. Doing so exposes properties with high fees. For example, a $140 per-night property with $100 fees will rank as being more expensive than a $150 per-night property with $30 fees, when sorted. Sorting by “most reviews” is also a good option, as this will show you the most popular properties.
- Tips: Rent a car for cheaper by using Priceline’s “Express Deals”. The rental car company will be hidden until after you purchase, but this allows those companies to undercut the published rate indirectly. You can remove low quality companies from those hidden results. The trick is to use the quality filter on their website to remove any rental car company with a review rating under 7.0 and then pick the deals that survive the filter.
- Tips: Use Tripadvisor to create a Hotel “short list”. First, plug in your dates and destination. Then select “Sort by Traveler Ranked”. Finally, select the “Traveler Ranking” filter to show “only 4* and up”. Use this resulting “short list” of hotels to find the cheapest one with a high ranking.
- Tips: Hotel rates for Weekend dates are usually higher than the rates for Sunday through Thursday. Tripadvisor has a color-coded date calendar, red when the average hotel price for that day is more expensive, green for less expensive. You can use this to get an overview of what dates in the month are at a discount.
- Tips: Different booking websites will often have differing routes, prices, and availability. Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy, Skyscanner, and Kayak to see if any other site or airline is offering a better deal.
- Join our instant notification Telegram Channels: (Austin & San Antonio / Houston / Dallas / New York / Chicago & Milwaukee / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Follow us on Instagram (Austin & San Antonio / Houston / Dallas / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Say Hello on Twitter (Austin & San Antonio / Houston / Dallas / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Like us on Facebook (Austin & San Antonio / Houston / Dallas / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
I was able to pull this up on Priceline. Screenshot taken when this post was initially created. See timestamps at the top of this post.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $538
- Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, SkyScanner, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, CheapTickets.
- Link to CheapTickets.com coupon code page – Check this page on Cheaptickets.com to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Travelocity coupon code page – Check this page on Travelocity to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Orbitz coupon code page – Check this page on Orbitz to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, CheapTickets.com, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Avianca, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
- Flights from Dallas [Cheap DFW]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), and Denver (DEN).