If you want our deal notifications sent straight to your phone then join the Escape ATX Telegram channel.
- What is Telegram? It’s an Ad-Free group messaging app that is extremely fast; you’ll usually get a notification within 10-seconds after a deal goes live. We’ve setup a broadcast channel that will automatically send out a notification to everyone in the channel when we post a new deal on our website.
- Why should I do this? Several reasons. It’s Ad-Free. It gives you faster notification about our deals than any other source. Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram will no longer be required. If you’re planning to dump Facebook or any other social media, it will give you a way to still be notified when a new deal is found.
- How is this different than notifications from Facebook or Instagram? Facebook and Instagram notifications are inconsistent and slower. Facebook also runs their Ads in your feed.
- How is this different than notifications on Twitter? Not much different. Twitter notifications are about as fast as Telegram, but Twitter has Ads. If you’ve already setup Twitter notifications and you’re happy with them, stick with it.
- How is this different than the e-mail notification list? Telegram is way faster. E-mail can take anywhere between 10-minutes to 3-hours before a notification arrives in your Inbox, with Telegram we’re seeing notifications pop-up within 10-seconds after we post the deal on our website. If you’re only relying on our notifications via E-mail, we highly recommend that you join our Telegram channel.
- Are you going to quit posting to Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram? No, we will continue to post all of our notifications to those feeds, just like we always have.
- How many notifications will there be? That depends on how many deals were found. You’ll get a notification each time a deal gets posted, and sometimes we post several in a day. You can always MUTE the channel and notifications will stop. Telegram will have the same posting frequency as Twitter, Facebook, the Web Page, and our E-mail list.
Interested? Join with this Link [Escape ATX Telegram channel].