The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamp). Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time. This website contains cookies for personalized ads and links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link. By continuing to use this website, you consent to the use of ads, affiliate links, and cookies.
JetBlue has round-trip flights from Austin (AUS) to Boston (BOS) for $177, NONSTOP. $89 each-way. Flights mid-January to mid-February. Holiday blackout applies. Origin/Destination reversible. Weekends available.
Note: Fare allows for a free carry-on bag. Upgrades into “Regular Economy” are available for +23 each-way.
- Example Dates: (Priceline / BookingBuddy) Jan 25 – Jan 27 / Feb 01 – Feb 03 / Feb 08 – Feb 10 / Other dates: Use the Fare Calendar on JetBlue’s website. There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
- Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy to see if any other site or airline is offering a better deal. Different booking websites will often have differing routes, prices, and availability.
- If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
- Do you want an e-mail notification when new deals are found? Subscribe to the Escape ATX e-mail notification list and never miss another deal.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
I was able to pull this fare up on Priceline. Screenshot taken when this post was initially created. See timestamps at the top of this post.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Travelocity, or Orbitz.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $260
- Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Expedia, Hotwire.
Relevant Coupon Codes for Travel:
- Orbitz.com: LINK TO COUPON CODE: Save 15% to 20% Hotels. On Orbitz, scroll page to “Today’s Top Deals” for the coupon-code.
- CheapTickets.com: LINK TO COUPON CODE: Save 15% to 20% Hotels.
- Southwest Vacations: LINK TO COUPON CODES:Various coupons for Southwest Flight+Hotel packages.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, CheapTickets.com, Bookingbuddy
- Airlines:Southwest Vacations, Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), and Portland (PDX).