[05/03/2015 @ 8:55 AM] Open this itinerary here: Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, CheapTickets, Orbitz, BookingBuddy.
[05/20/2015 @ 2:00 PM] Removed from deal list. Fare gone.
[07/04/2015 @ 4:45 PM] Deal is back.
[07/05/2015 @ 2:55 PM] Expedia and Travelocity have the lowest price at the moment.
[07/17/2015 @ 2:17 PM] Deal seems to be sold out. Removed from bookable list.
SAS and United via codeshare have round-trip flights from Austin (AUS) to Copenhagen (CPH) for $750 with a connection. Flights August to mid-2016. No Friday or Saturday Flights. See the Flight Details section of this post for example dates.
To save the most money, be sure to make use of the travel coupon codes available at the bottom of this post.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz allow free cancellation before 10 PM CST the day after purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy allows you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. After the grace period, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
Note that the DOT doesn’t enforce 24-hour free cancellation on tickets less than 7-days away from departure, so some airlines and OTAs allow it while some do not. On Orbitz, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancel” next to the price of the ticket.
United, Delta, JetBlue and Virgin America offer free cancellation within the next 24-hours while American allows you to “Hold” a ticket for 24-hours. Keep in mind that once you pay for a ticket on AA.com you can’t cancel it without a change fee or penalty, even if was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
When you are ready to book, please use our links to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
When you begin your search for a Hotel or Vacation Rental in Copenhagen please use our TripAdvisor: Copenhagen link to find a good place to stay. Booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package will probably save you more money than if you were to book separately.
- Availability: See Calendar. Best departures marked as green. Best returns on MON-THU most months up to March 2016. Ticket by May 15.
- Documentation: Passport Required.
- Departure and Destination Airports: AUS – CPH
- Example Dates: Copenhagen (Expeda) Aug 26 – Sep 02 / Sep 09 – Sep 16 / Oct 08 – Oct 14 /
- Carrier: United
- Fare Basis Code:
- Fare Class: T
- Mile Accrual: United is revenue based at 5 points per dollar.
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 7.06 (10620 miles)
- Full Route: AUS-ORD-CPH-IAD-AUS
- Previous Low Price: $646 on 4/02/15.
- Open this itinerary on: Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, CheapTickets, Orbitz, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, CheapTickets.com, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Avianca, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
- Flights from Dallas [Cheap DFW]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), and Denver (DEN).