The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamp). Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time. This website contains cookies for personalized ads and links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link. By continuing to use this website, you consent to the use of ads, affiliate links, and cookies.
JetBlue has round-trip flights from Austin (AUS) to Long Beach (LGB) for $97, NONSTOP. $49 each-way. Flights in May and August. Mostly weekday flights. Origin/Destination reversible.
Note: Carry-on bag is allowed for free. You can avoid paying for seat selection by accepting the randomly assigned seat at the gate.
- Thursday / Friday – Example Dates: (Travelocity / BookingBuddy) Aug 15 – Aug 20 / Aug 23 – Aug 25, 26, 28 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
- All – Example Dates: (Travelocity / BookingBuddy) May 08 – May 15 / Aug 13 – Aug 20 / Aug 14 – Aug 21 / Aug 15 – Aug 20 / Aug 15 – Aug 22 / Aug 20 – Aug 22 / Aug 20 – Aug 23 / Aug 20 – Aug 25 / Aug 20 – Aug 27 / Aug 21 – Aug 23 / Aug 21 – Aug 24 / Aug 21 – Aug 26 / Aug 21 – Aug 28 / Aug 23 – Aug 25 / Aug 23 – Aug 26 / Aug 23 – Aug 28 / Aug 26 – Aug 28 / Aug 26 – Aug 29 / Aug 26 – Aug 31 / Aug 27 – Aug 29 / Aug 28 – Aug 31 / Aug 29 – Aug 31 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy to see if any other site or airline is offering a better deal. Different booking websites will often have differing routes, prices, and availability.
- Join our instant notification Telegram Channels: (Austin & San Antonio / Dallas / Houston / New York / Chicago & Milwaukee / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland).
- Follow us on Instagram (Austin & San Antonio / Dallas / Houston / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle & Portland).
- Say Hello on Twitter (Austin & San Antonio / Dallas / Houston / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle & Portland).
- Like us on Facebook (Austin & San Antonio / Dallas / Houston / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle & Portland).
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
I was able to pull this fare up on Travelocity. Screenshot taken when this post was initially created. See timestamps at the top of this post.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $250
- Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Expedia, Hotwire.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, CheapTickets.com, Bookingbuddy
- Airlines:Southwest Vacations, Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), and Portland (PDX).