The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability can and will change, given enough time. This page contains links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link and purchase travel from their website.
American Airlines has round-trip flights from Austin (AUS) to Minneapolis (MSP) for $198 with a connection. $99 each-way. Flights February to May. Origin/Destination reversible.
Note: Most flights in March, and April are midweek, TUE/WED.
- Minneapolis – Example Dates: (Priceline / BookingBuddy) Feb 10 – Fen 12 / Feb 17 – Feb 19 / Feb 24 – Feb 27 / Mar 03 – Mar 06 / Mar 08 – Mar 22 / Mar 21 – Mar 28 / Apr 04, 05 – Apr 11, 12 / Apr 11, 12 – Apr 18, 19 / Apr 18, 19 – Apr 25, 26 / Apr 28 – Apr 30 / May 05 – May 07 / May 12 – May 16 / May 19 – May 23 / May 24 – May 28, 31 / Other dates: Stick close to the example dates on this one.
- Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy to see if any other airline or website is offering a better deal. Airlines tend to match or offer competitive fares when competitors go on sale.
- If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
- Avoid booking on the sites that link through Momondo. We often receive reports of tickets and prices NOT being honored by the agents and sites that they link to.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
I was able to pull this fare up on Priceline. Screenshot taken at 10:02 PM on 01/24/16.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancellation” next to the button to purchase the ticket.
- Full Route: AUS-ORD-MSP-DFW-AUS
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $290
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, BookingBuddy, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Expedia, Hotwire.
- Link to CheapTickets.com coupon code page – Check this page on Cheaptickets.com to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Travelocity coupon code page – Check this page on Travelocity to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Orbitz coupon code page – Check this page on Orbitz to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, CheapTickets.com, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Avianca, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Agoda
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
- Flights from Dallas [Cheap DFW]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), and Denver (DEN).