The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability can and will change, given enough time. This page contains links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link and purchase travel from their website.
United, Delta, American Airlines and their alliance partners have round-trip flights from Austin (AUS) or San Antonio (SAT) to Dublin (DUB) starting at $578 with a connection. Flights depart MON-WED and return MON-THU from September to March 2017. Carrier will depend on dates selected and airport selected. 6-day minimum stay required.
Note: San Antonio (SAT) has few available dates after October.
- Example Dates: AUSTIN (Expedia / Priceline) Sep 06 – Sep 13 / Sep 13 – Sep 20-22 / Sep 19 – Sep 26-29 / Oct 03 – Oct 10-13 / Oct 10 – Oct 17-20 / Oct 17 – Oct 24-27 / Oct 25 – Nov 01-03 / Nov 07 – Nov 14-16 / Nov 14 – Nov 21-23 / Nov 21 – Nov 28-30 / Dec 05 – Dec 12-14 / Jan 09 – Jan 16-19 / Jan 16 – Jan 23-26 / Feb 06 – Feb 13-16 / Feb 20 – Feb 27, 28 / Mar 06 – Mar 13 / Mar 27 – Apr 03-06 / Mar 28 – Apr 10-12 / Other dates: See the calendar snapshot below.
- Example Dates: SAN ANTONIO (Expedia / Priceline) Sep 06 – Sep 13 / Sep 13 – Sep 20-22 / Sep 19 – Sep 26-29 / Oct 03 – Oct 10-13 / Oct 10 – Oct 17-20 / Oct 17 – Oct 24-27 / Oct 24 – Oct 31 / Nov 07 – Nov 14, 15 / Dec 05 – Dec 12, 13 / Feb 27 – Mar 06, 07 / Mar 27 – Apr 03-06 / Mar 28 – Apr 10-13 / Other dates: See the calendar snapshot below.
- Before you finalize your purchase, use BookingBuddy to see if any other website or airline is offering a better deal. Prices, routes, and available dates can vary between the various booking sites.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
Fare availability screenshots were taken at 2:47 PM on 8/15/16.
I was able to find this fare on Priceline, and it should be available on all of the other booking sites. Screenshot taken at 2:48 PM on 08/15/16.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancellation” next to the booking button at checkout.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Full Route: AUS-ATL-DUB-ATL-AUS
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $743
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, CheapTickets.com, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Avianca, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Agoda
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
- Flights from Dallas [Cheap DFW]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), and Denver (DEN).