The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability can and will change, given enough time. This page contains links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link and purchase travel from their website.
Aeromexico has round-trip flights from San Antonio (SAT) or Houston (IAH) to Mexico City (MEX) for $197, NONSTOP. Flights in August to March 2017. Most flights are in September, October, and March 2017. Weekends available. No Holidays.
Note: Houston has lots of availability in every month. Blackout Nov 12 – Nov 30 / Dec 13 – Jan 08.
- Example Dates: San Antonio (Travelocity) Aug 25 – Aug 29 / Sep 02 – Sep 04 / Sep 09 – Sep 12 / Sep 14 – Sep 21 / Sep 23 – Sep 26 / Oct 07 – Oct 10 / Nov 05 – Nov 08, 12 / Dec 03 – Dec 09, 10 / Dec 10 – Dec 12 / Jan 06 – Jan 13 / Mar 11 – Mar 13 / Mar 18 – Mar 20 / Mar 24 – Mar 26 / Other Dates: See the calendar snapshot below.
- Example Dates: Houston (Travelocity) Aug 25 – Aug 29 / Sep 02 – Sep 04 / Sep 09 – Sep 12 / Sep 14 – Sep 21 / Sep 23 – Sep 26 / Oct 07 – Oct 10 / Nov 05 – Nov 08, 12 / Dec 03 – Dec 09, 10 / Dec 10 – Dec 12 / Jan 06 – Jan 13 / Mar 11 – Mar 13 / Mar 18 – Mar 20 / Mar 24 – Mar 26 / Other Dates: See the calendar snapshot below.
- Before you finalize your purchase, check BookingBuddy to see if another website or airline is offering a better deal or better dates. Different booking sites may have slightly different prices, availability and routing.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
Fare availability screenshots were taken at 4:37 PM on 08/01/16.
I was able to pull this fare up on Travelocity. Other sites seem to price this for slightly more. Screenshot taken at 4:37 PM on 08/01/16.
If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 10 PM the next day, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancellation” next to the button to purchase the ticket.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Documentation: Passport Required.
- Full Route: SAT-MEX-SAT
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $245
- Book this fare on: Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Expedia, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, CheapTickets.com, Skyscanner
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), and Denver (DEN).