[07/19/2016 @ 2:09 PM] Book this fare on: JetBlue, BookingBuddy, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, CheapTickets.
[07/28/2016 @ 11:49 PM] Fare gone. Removing from deal list.
The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability can and will change, given enough time. This page contains links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link and purchase travel from their website.
JetBlue has round-trip flights from Austin (AUS) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) for $117, NONSTOP. $59 each way. Flights mid-August to November. Weekend fares available. Holiday Blackouts.
- Example Dates: (JetBlue) Aug 26 – Aug 30 / Sep 09 – Sep 12 / Sep 16 – Sep 19 / Sep 23 – Sep 26 / Oct 01 – Oct 03 / Oct 06 – Oct 11 / Oct 13 – Oct 08 / Oct 22 – Oct 25 / Oct 27 – Oct 31 / Nov 02 – Nov 09 / Nov 09 – Nov 16 / Other dates: Use the calendar snapshots below.
- Southwest and United will probably match this sale. Before you finalize your purchase, check BookingBuddy to see if another website or airline is offering a better deal or better dates. Different booking sites may have slightly different prices, availability and routing.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
Fare availability screenshots were taken at 5:30 PM on 07/26/16.
- Departing Flights:
- Returning Flights:
I was able to pull this fare up on JetBlue. Screenshot taken at 5:48 PM on 07/26/16.
If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 10 PM the next day, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancellation” next to the button to purchase the ticket.
Most airlines offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Documentation: Domestic Flight.
- Full Route: AUS-FLL-AUS
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $201
- Book this fare on: JetBlue, BookingBuddy, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, CheapTickets.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, CheapTickets.com, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Avianca, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
- Flights from Dallas [Cheap DFW]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), and Denver (DEN).