[01/20/2016 @ 1:49 PM] Open this itinerary on: Priceline, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, BookingBuddy.
[02/06/2016 @ 12:29 PM] Deal is back. Only Austin this time. No San Antonio fares.
[03/30/2016 @ 7:55 PM] Old post clean-up. Fare gone. Removing from deal list.
The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability can and will change, given enough time. This page contains links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link and purchase travel from their website.
American Airlines has round-trip flights from Austin (AUS) to Providenciales (PLS) for $308 with a connection. Limited Availability. Flights from February to April. See the Flight Details section of this post for example booking dates and more details.
Note: Fare has a 4-hour connection in Miami and may be required on some days. We feel that the wait is worth it for this price.
Different booking sites may have slightly different prices, availability and routing. You may want to do a quick check on BookingBuddy to compare multiple sites with the same dates.
If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should use check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
Orbitz and CheapTickets have a search tool that looks for flights 3-days before and after the dates you’ve selected, you should use it if you have a general idea of when you want to travel, but want to see other prices for other dates close to the ones you’ve selected.
To save the most money, be sure to apply the travel coupon codes available at the bottom of this post. Booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package will probably save you more money than if you were to book separately. Vacation Packages on Travelocity and Priceline are usually better than what is offered directly by the airline, so be sure to compare them all to get the best price.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz and Travelocity allow free cancellation without penalty before 10 PM central time the day after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 10 PM the next day, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
United and Delta also allow free cancellations within 24-hours while American only allows you to “Hold” a ticket (without paying) for 24-hours. Keep in mind that once you pay for a ticket on AA.com you can’t cancel it without a change fee or penalty, even if was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
The Department of Transportation doesn’t enforce 24-hour free cancellation on tickets less than 7-days away from departure, so some airlines and OTAs will allow it while some will not. On Orbitz, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancel” next to the price of the ticket.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
I was able to pull this fare up on Priceline, and it should be available on all of the major booking sites. Screenshot taken at 2:16 PM on 01/20/16.
- Availability: See List of dates above and example dates below. Use the +/- 3-day search tool on the Desktop version of the Orbitz or CheapTickets site to find other dates.
- Documentation: Passport Required.
- Departure and Destination Airports: AUS- PLS
- Example Dates (Priceline / BookingBuddy) Apr 12 – Apr 19 / Apr 20 – Apr 27 / May 03 – May 10, 17 / Mar 23 – Mar 30 / Mar 08 – Mar 15 / Other dates: Use the +/- 3-day search tool on Orbitz.
- Carrier: American
- Fare Basis Code: OA14ZNJ3 / ONE2C0Z1
- Fare Class: O / O
- Mile Accrual: 100%
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 8.82 (3362 miles)
- Full Route: AUS-MIA-PLS-MIA-AUS
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $440
- Open this itinerary on: Priceline, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, BookingBuddy.
- WikiTravel: Turks and Caicos Islands
- WeatherSpark: Turks and Caicos Islands
- Wikipedia: Turks and Caicos Islands
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, CheapTickets.com, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Avianca, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
- Flights from Dallas [Cheap DFW]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), and Denver (DEN).