Aeromexico has round-trip flights from San Antonio (SAT) to Cancun (CUN) for $184 with a connection. Flights from April to June.
Note: Some dates will have long connection times, the example dates listed below should avoid dates that have them, but if you run into one, you’ll need to select a different date.
- Example Dates: (CheapTickets / Travelocity) Apr 08 – Apr 12 / Apr 16 – Apr 19 / Apr 20 – Apr 27 / May 07 – May 12 / May 14 – May 19 / May 10 – May 15 / Jun 17 – Jun 21 / Jun 25 – Jun 28 / Other dates: Use the +/- 3-day search tool on CheapTickets.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
Prices, routes, and available dates can vary between the various booking sites. Before you finalize your purchase, use BookingBuddy to see if any other website or airline is offering a better deal.
Orbitz and CheapTickets have a search tool that looks for flights 3-days before and after the dates you’ve selected, you should use it if you have a general idea of when you want to travel, but want to see other prices for other dates close to the ones you’ve selected.
If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty before 10 PM central time the day after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 10 PM the next day, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Orbitz, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancel” next to the price of the ticket.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Availability: See Calendar.
- Documentation: Passport Required.
- Departure and Destination Airports: SAT – CUN
- Carrier: Aeromexico
- Fare Basis Code:
- Fare Class:
- Mile Accrual: 50% on Aeromexico / Delta.
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 6.12 (2990 miles)
- Full Route: SAT-MEX-CUN-MEX-SAT
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $310
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, CheapTickets.com, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Avianca, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Agoda
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
- Flights from Dallas [Cheap DFW]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), and Denver (DEN).