[05/30/2016 @ 5:48 PM] Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, CheapTickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
[07/15/2016 @ 3:52 PM] Deal is back on.
[07/24/2016 @ 1:12 PM] Fare increased by +$100, still an ok deal, but we’re removing it from the deal list anyways.
The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability of this deal can and will change, given enough time. This page contains links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link and purchase travel from their website.
Delta, American Airlines and their alliance partners are offering round-trip flights from Austin (AUS) or San Antonio (SAT) to multiple cities in Europe $529-$723 (see list). Flights departing late-August to February 2017. Carrier will depend on dates / destination selected. Holiday Blackouts near Christmas and New Years apply.
Note: This will likely get matched by other airlines. Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy to see if any site or airline is offering a better deal.
Here’s the list of cities we’re seeing on sale:
- $529 – Dublin, Ireland
- $683 – London, United Kingdom [NONSTOP]
- $648 – Paris, France
- $641 – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- $643 – Rome, Italy
- $595 – Madrid, Spain
- $594 – Barcelona, Spain
- $611 – Prague, Czech Republic
- $723 – Berlin, Germany
- $653 – Athens, Greece
- $624 – Ibiza, Spain [LONG RETURN LAYOVER]
- $668 – Düsseldorf, Germany
- $630 – Budapest, Hungary
- $668 – Manchester, United Kingdom
- $664 – Birmingham, United Kingdom
- $667 – Marseille, France
- $611 – Oslo, Norway
- $680 – Frankfurt, Germany
- $604 – Copenhagen, Denmark
- $661 – Hamburg, Germany
- $655 – Helsinki, Finland
- $626 – Warsaw, Poland
- $622 – Zürich, Switzerland
- $622 – Milan, Italy
- $622 – Lisbon, Portugal
- $625 – Venice, Italy
- $656 – Bucharest, Romania
- $602 – Istanbul, Turkey
- $658 – Vienna, Austria
- $658 – Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- $625 – Brussels, Belgium
- $671 – Bordeaux, France
- $649 – Málaga, Spain
- $620 – Casablanca, Morocco [Northern Africa]
- Note: Other cities in / near those listed may also be available.
- Example Dates: DUBLIN: (Priceline / Travelocity) Sep 06 – Sep 13 / Sep 14 – Sep 21 / Oct 12 – Oct 19 / Feb 15 – Feb 22 / Other dates: A lot of midweek availability.
- Example Dates: LONDON: (Priceline / Travelocity) Sep 06 – Sep 13 / Sep 14 – Sep 21 / Oct 12 – Oct 19 / Feb 15 – Feb 22 / Other dates: A lot of midweek availability.
- Example Dates: PARIS: (Priceline / Travelocity) Sep 06 – Sep 13 / Sep 14 – Sep 21 / Oct 12 – Oct 19 / Feb 15 – Feb 22 / Other dates: A lot of midweek availability.
- Example Dates: AMSTERDAM: (Priceline / Travelocity) Sep 06 – Sep 13 / Sep 14 – Sep 21 / Oct 12 – Oct 19 / Feb 15 – Feb 22 / Other dates: A lot of midweek availability.
- Example Dates: ROME: (Priceline / Travelocity) Sep 06 – Sep 13 / Sep 14 – Sep 21 / Oct 12 – Oct 19 / Feb 15 – Feb 22 / Other dates: A lot of midweek availability.
- Example Dates: MADRID / BARCELONA: (Priceline / Travelocity) Nov 02 – Nov 09 / Other dates: See this post [Cheap Flights: Austin to Madrid / Barcelona $559-$590 r/t – Delta + SkyTeam]
- Other cities listed in this sale have similar dates available. Try midweek dates first.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Travelocity, or Orbitz.
If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 10 PM the next day, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancellation” next to the button to purchase the ticket.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Full Route:
- Previous Lowest Price Average:
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, CheapTickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
- (left blank by admin)
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, CheapTickets.com, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Avianca, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
- Flights from Dallas [Cheap DFW]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), and Denver (DEN).