[08/13/2015 @ 8:16 PM] Open this itinerary here: Priceline, Orbitz, CheapTickets,
Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
[08/14/2015 @ 2:54 PM] I’m no longer able to pull this up on any booking site. Fare gone. Removing from deal list.
This deal was valid at the time of the last update (see time-stamp above). Prices and availability can and will change, given enough time.
American Airlines has round-trip flights from Austin (AUS) to Amsterdam (AMS), Brussels (BRU), Rome (FCO), Milan (MXP) and Zurich (ZRH) starting at $650, with one or two connections. Flights August to November. See the Flight Details section of this post for example booking dates.
This sale seems to be a response to Delta’s sale to Spain that started earlier today. You can read more about that sale here: [Cheap Flights: Austin to Madrid / Barcelona $629 r/t – Delta].
Note: I was not able to pull up this fare on Expedia or Travelocity. Use Priceline or Orbitz instead.
To save the most money, be sure to make use of the travel coupon codes available at the bottom of this post. Booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package will probably save you more money than if you were to book separately. Priceline and Orbitz tend to have cheaper package deals than what the airlines usually offer on their sites, so be sure to compare the package costs on several different booking sites to make sure you’re getting the least expensive one.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz and Priceline allow free cancellation before 10 PM CST the day after purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy allows you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. After the grace period, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
United, Delta, JetBlue and Virgin America offer free cancellation within the next 24-hours while American allows you to “Hold” a ticket for 24-hours. Keep in mind that once you pay for a ticket on AA.com you can’t cancel it without a change fee or penalty, even if was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
The DOT doesn’t enforce 24-hour free cancellation on tickets less than 7-days away from departure, so some airlines and OTAs allow it while some do not. On Orbitz, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancel” next to the price of the ticket.
When you are ready to book, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
- Availability: See Calendar. 7-day advance purchase. Prices and availability is almost exactly the same for each of these destinations, so just switch out the airport codes with where you’re wanting to go.
- Documentation: Passport Required.
- Departure and Destination Airports: AUS – AMS, BRU, MXP, FCO, ZRH
- Example Dates: (Priceline / Orbitz) AMSTERDAM : Sep 16 – Sep 23 / Other dates: Try the +/- 3-day search to on Orbitz.
- Example Dates: (Priceline / Orbitz) BRUSSELS : Sep 16 – Sep 23 / Other dates: Try the +/- 3-day search to on Orbitz.
- Example Dates: (Priceline / Orbitz) MILAN: Sep 16 – Sep 23 / Other dates: Try the +/- 3-day search to on Orbitz.
- Example Dates: (Priceline / Orbitz) ROME : Sep 16 – Sep 23 / Other dates: Try the +/- 3-day search to on Orbitz.
- Example Dates: (Priceline / Orbitz) ZURICH: Sep 16 – Sep 23 / Other dates: Try the +/- 3-day search to on Orbitz.
- Carrier: American / Oneworld
- Fare Basis Code: OKX7B1Z1
- Fare Class: O
- Mile Accrual: 100%
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 6.00ish (10k-ish miles)
- Full Route: AUS-PHL-AMS-LON-AUS
- Previous Lowest Price Average : $950.
- Open this itinerary on: Priceline, Orbitz, CheapTickets,
Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, CheapTickets.com, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Avianca, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Agoda
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
- Flights from Dallas [Cheap DFW]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), and Denver (DEN).